Muhlfelder’s was a woman’s clothing store on North Pearl Street in downtown Albany. It was established in the early 1900’s, and closed the early 1970’s. It was known for good quality, moderate to expensive clothing. It was one of the few clothing stores that had an extensive cosmetics department, as well as excellent costume jewelry and hats.
(Ads from the Albany Evening Journal and the Albany Knickerbocker News via fultonhistory.com.)